Last night my fiance and I finally went to see the new Star Wars. Have you seen it yet? I couldn’t resist geeking out with a bit of a Princess Leia look. It was really easy to do full-on Princess Leia buns with the help of my Irresistible Me Hair Extensions. I looked at some images online of Carrie Fisher’s makeup from the original 1977 film. I did a matte brown eyeshadow look with lots of dark brown liner, paired with an orangey-brown glossy lip (a 1970s idea of a “natural” makeup look?).
Here are the products I used…
- Marcelle Ideal Skin Perfector (review)
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation Y205
- Beauty Blender
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer #0.5
- Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder
- MAC Prism Blush (pics & swatch)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- Tarte Tartelette Matte Palette (review) Power Player & Free Spirit
- MAC Teddy Eye Kohl (swatch)
- Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara my fav
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
- MAC Subculture Lip Liner
- Revlon Lipgloss #040 Nude Lustre
Let’s take a moment to appreciate the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation (see my full review). This pic is in natural light and entirely un-retouched. This foundation covers everything (I by no means have flawless skin) yet looks so natural and photographs beautifully. If you haven’t tried it, I really recommend it!
So…what did you think of the film?
Thanks for reading!
Nerdy Librarian Girl ❤