I got tagged to do the Blog Tour Award by fellow Canadian blogger Stash Matters. If you aren’t following her blog, you really should be!
• Pass the tour on to up to 4 other bloggers.
• Give your nominees the rules and a specific Monday to post (please, post your story on Monday, June 8th).
• Answer 4 questions about your creative process which lets other bloggers and visitors know what inspires you to do what you do!
The 4 questions are:
1. How does my work differ from others in my genre?
I love reading other beauty blogs and watching YouTube beauty gurus but I often had a hard time finding information about products for very fair skin and for sensitive skin. I think that makes my blog a little unique. I’m also Canadian and like to provide information about where to find products in Canada and Canadian pricing.
2. How does my writing/creative process work?
I’m inspired by all kinds of things: new products, other bloggers, flipping through a magazine, and sometimes ideas just pop into my head. I usually have a list of upcoming posts I’d like to do that I’m working through. I have a full-time job, so I’m typically writing on evenings and weekends.
3. Why do I write or create what I do?
I wanted my blog to be a fun hobby that was completely different from what I spend my workday doing. As I mentioned, I loved reading other beauty blogs and watching YouTubers, and had an interest in makeup, skincare, fashion, accessories, and all things girly. About 2 years ago, I thought – why don’t I start my own blog?! I wanted to connect with other people around the world who share my love of makeup and fashion, and I have. Its really fun!
4. What I’m working on at the moment?
There’s my High-end Lipstick Review series and giveaway, which I’m almost finished. I also have a few ideas for some high-end/low-end comparisons, like lip scrub. Plus, I’m interested in doing some health and fitness type of posts which will be fairly different from that I’ve been posting so far.
Hope you enjoyed this “tour”! Here are my 4 nominees:
Thanks for reading!
Nerdy Librarian Girl ❤