I saw this tag on Stashmatters blog, and in addition to tagging the required 3 people, she also said if you haven’t been tagged and wanted to do this tag, to post a comment and she’d officially tag you! I loved the questions and wanted to do it.
1. How many lipsticks do you own? Ok, this was scary. I’d never actually counted them before. Shamefully, I own 86 lipsticks (not including glosses, jumbo lip pencils or crayons, etc.).
2. What was your first ever lipstick? In highschool, no one wore lipstick. We were all about filling in our lips with brown-hued lip liner. Hey it was the 90s! So I actually remember purchasing my first actual lipstick when I was in university. It was a Clinique lipstick. I remember I loved the fluted silver tube!
3. What is your most worn lipstick? Currently, MAC Capricious. I’m on my second tube.
4. What is your favorite brand for lipsticks? MAC!
5. What is your favorite finish? MAC lustre. Best finish ever.
6. What is the last lipstick you bought? Anna Sui Lipstick V in Beige Pink. I will be doing a full review soon!
7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag? This is always a ridiculously high number! Right now, 13. Make no wonder my purse weighs a ton.
8. What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip? MAC Dubonnet.
9. How do you store your lipsticks? I have clear plastic containers that I picked up at a home-decor store, some that have actual dividers specifically for lipsticks. But they are overflowing!
10. What lip products are you currently lusting over? Cle de Peau because I cannot get it in Canada (you always want what you can’t have), Chantecaille Lip Chic and Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. in Bitch Perfect.
Hope you enjoyed this. If you’d like to do this tag, please leave me a comment below to consider yourself tagged!
Thanks for reading!
Nerdy Librarian Girl ❤