I was nominated for two awards by the very cool fellow Canadian blogger, Fivezero. Thanks so much! First up is the Premio Dardos: The Premio Dardos Award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
Then there’s the Versatile Blogger Award: When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
The Versatile Blogger Award requires you to reveal 7 things about yourself. Here are 7 (hopefully interesting) facts about me:
- I love old, black and white movies and classic TV shows. I have literally seen every single episode of Bewitched. My favourite film of all time is Gone with the Wind.
- Even though I’m a Librarian, I don’t have any books or bookshelves in my house. I borrow books from the library or read them on my eBook reader.
- If I could have any super power it would be teleportation. I love to visit new places but I hate the traveling part.
- My whole life I never liked olives which I thought was silly, so 3 years ago I decided my new year’s resolution would be to like olives. I kept trying them over and over, and now I do actually like them!
- I used to be a vegetarian (for over 7 years). My iron was always low and eventually I caved and started eating meat again and have never looked back. Yay bacon!
- I am the worst singer yet I love karaoke.
- I have always secretly wanted to play the banjo.
Both awards require me to nominate 15 other bloggers. I am nominating:
Katelynn of Sentimental Stuff
Kayla Cheyenne Boyd of Kaylas Chaos
Thalia of ChromaMeSilly
Denisse Rios of Queen Denisse
Broke Beauty Blogger on a Budget
Katie of Plus+ Beauty (for the Premio Dardos because she’s already been nominated for the Versatile Blogger)
Raisa The Makeup Whoreder
Beautiful Beakers (for the Premio Dardos because she’s already been nominated for the Versatile Blogger)
Canadian Stash Matters
Pooja from My Exquisite World
Carol of cassmadaboutfashion
The World of Cos (for the Premio Dardos because she’s already been nominated for the Versatile Blogger)
Thanks for reading!
Nerdy Librarian Girl ❤