I just watched MissGoldgirl, Marnie’s YouTube video on the Zoya Naturel 2 nail polish collection. She has one of the shades named after her which is really neat. I think these 6 nude inspired shades look fabulous. The collection includes:
- Spencer – rich camel cream
- Chanelle – toasted almond cream
- Emilia – dark chocolate cream
- Marnie – deep warm plum cream
- Aubrey – medium mauve cream
- Madeline – muted rose cream
Zoya is a difficult brand to find in Canada, but is available online through www.nailpolishcanada.com, which has free shipping. But the site doesn’t have the Naturel 2 shades yet. I am super bummed. For now I will just have to keep them on my wish list.
What do you think of these shades?
Thanks for stopping by ❤
Nerdy Librarian Girl