My July bag arrived really late this month. The July bag’s theme was “Sensationally Sunkissed” and the bag was bright pink (my favourite colour!). Unfortunately it was another one of those plastic bags with a strong chemical off-gassing smell. Ick.
In the July bag was:
- bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 mini with the shades “Muse” and “Passion” a pink and a purple shade: $25.00 for full size
- pur-lisse pur-protect essential daily moisturizer spf30 (15ml sample size): $65.00 for full 50 ml size
- Clear Clinic Laboratories Vanished Clear Spot Treatment (2 ml sample size): $38.00 for full 7.5 ml size
- Models Own nail polish in “Red Sea”: $9.50
- Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm mini in “Pretty Pink” (1.8 g sample size): $22.00 for full size
Retail prices are in CAD and don’t include taxes or applicable shipping.
The total retail value of the July bag if I were to purchase the full-sized products (not including taxes or shipping, etc.) would be: $159.50 CAD. This month’s bag was pretty high-end.
I absolutely love the mini bareMinerals eyeshadow and mini Pixi tinted lip Balm – they are beyond cute. Pur-lisse and Clear Clinic Laboratories are two expensive brands and I’m excited to try them out. Overall, a really good bag this month!
Thanks for stopping by ❤
Nerdy Librarian Girl