The April Glam Bag’s theme was “Beauty Rocks” and contained products with a rock-n-roll sort of theme. The cosmetic bag was really cute, and also said “Beauty Rocks” with an image of an old vinyl record. The bag contained 5 products, 4 of which were sample sizes:
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-on Eye Pencil in “Black Velvet” (0.03 oz size): $24.00 CAD for full 0.04 oz size
- Rainbow Honey glitter nail lacquer in “Midnight Fountain” (sample size): $11.50 CAD for full size
- dr. brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant (0.25 oz sample size): $90.00 CAD for 2 oz size
- Demeter Jasmine perfume oil (o.29 sample size): $20.00 CAD for full 1 oz size. This is the first time I’ve received perfume in my Glam Bag.
- Mary Kay at Play Jelly Lip Gloss in “Berry Me”: $11.00 CAD
Retail prices are in CAD and don’t include taxes or applicable shipping.
The total retail value of the April bag if I were to purchase the full-sized products (not including taxes or shipping, etc.) would be: $156.50 CAD.
I am happy with this month’s products with the exception of the Mary Kay. I am not a fan of Mary Kay because I am allergic to their products, so I won’t be using the lip gloss. The dr. brandt is quite a high-end product. I’m looking forward to trying it out.
In Canada, Rainbow Honey nail lacquer and Demeter perfume is available through nailpolishcanada.com. Urban Decay and dr. brandt are available at Sephora. Mary Kay can be purchased through their “independent beauty consultants”.
Thanks for stopping by ❤