Annabelle is a Canadian brand that originated in Montreal. It can be found in most drugstores and major chains. I think their lipliners are totally overlooked and underrated. Personally, I think they are the same quality as MAC’s lipliners – smooth, creamy, easy to wear, and last forever – and they have a fabulous selection of nude and neutral shades. And the best part? They are only $5.95 – $6.95 CND.
I have the shades:
- 305 Nude Lustre: This is one of their Metallic lipliners, but I honestly don’t notice much difference in the formula or finish of this range vs the regular lipliners except that maybe they are slightly more shimmery. Nude Lustre is a medium warm-toned brown.
- 405 Demure: My favourite! A soft, cooler-toned, pinky-brown. It’s a perfect my-lips-but-better shade.
- 420 Blush: A very pretty rosey-nude liner. A “Rosie Huntingon Whiteley” type of shade.
- Nude (Waterproof): The only difference between the regular lipliners and the waterproof liners is that the regular liners are the traditional wooden pencils, and the waterproof liners are the sharpenable plastic and they cost $1 more. Otherwise, the formula seems the same to me; I think most lipliners are likely waterproof. The actual “waterproof” line has some great shades though, like “Nude” a deep, cool brown.
- Rose (Waterproof): A deep, rosey-pink.
I love wearing a liner to fill in my entire lip and top with some lip balm for a 1990’s matte brown lip that stays put for hours. Demure and Nude are perfect shades for that.
Check out my Makeup Shopping Guide for Canadians for where to buy Annabelle cosmetics in Canada.
Thanks for stopping by ❤